Geographical Researches Journal
مجلة البحوث الجغرافية
The Journal of Geographical Researches, issues by the Department of Geography at the Faculty of Arts – Omdurman Islamic University http://journal.oiu.edu.sd/index.php/GRJ/management/settings/website it welcomes geographers from all over the world and invites them to write and publish in it. The Journal of Geographical Researches is an annual scientific journal, and it may be transformed into a semi-annual in the coming years.
The Journal of Geographical Researches is concerned with publishing geographical researches according to the conditions stated at its beginning. The Department of Geography worked on preparing for the journal through the selection of the editorial board, and the terms of publication, which were approved by the various scientific councils.
This journal will be one of the places for publishing the increasing number of geographical researches, and the journal have referees from inside and outside Sudan to strengthen the researches publish in it. A large number of geographical researches reached the journal after its announcement, and we expect more researches to come to it after the first issue.
Editor –in Chief
Dr. Elyas Mansour Ahmed
Associate Professor at Geography department- faculty of Arts OIU [email protected]
Omer Adam Abdullah Balilah
Associate Professor at Geography department- faculty of Arts OIU
Amar Sharaf Eldin Khair
Assistant Professor at Geography department- faculty of Arts, OIU
About the Submissions
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Amar Sharaf Eldin Khair