How to apply Fully Funded, the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022
About the Scholarship
The internationalization of Irish higher education is a key element in the delivery of a quality teaching, learning and research experience for students and staff and for building international engagement for the sector. The Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) scheme was established under the provisions of the Government’s International Education Strategy, 2010–2015 and expanded under the successor strategy “Irish Educated, Globally Connected (2016- 2020). The next iteration of the international education strategy is being examined. Attention is also drawn to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s Global Ireland: Delivering in the Asia Pacific Region to 2025 strategy.
The Government of Ireland has come up with an amazing opportunity for students wanting to polish their educational life in Europe. The Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022 will be offered to students at various levels of education whether they want to enroll themselves in an undergraduate program, a master’s program, or a Ph.D. program. Students are encouraged to pursue their educational path through the ladder of fully-funded scholarships at one of the best higher education institutions in the Irish territory. This will prove to be a highly desirable component of a highly qualified student profile. By providing these opportunities to local and international students, Ireland is committed to fulfilling its mission of becoming a center of quality education for all. Students who move towards Ireland will be building their networks with global markets as well.
- Host Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
- Number of Scholarships: 60
25 March 2022 until 5pm Irish time.
- Academic records.
- A valid passport.
- Offer letter.
- 2 references letters.
Why Ireland Government Scholarship
The Government of Ireland International Scholarships for Education 2022 is designed to study abroad under the successor strategy of Education in Ireland which has the potential to beat other competitors of the same disciplines. The various Irish educational institutes have their own dynamics and features under which they operate by maintaining a horizon of excellence in the best educational systems in the world. Moreover, these Irish scholarships are based on gender equality that helps everyone achieve their dreams of studying in Europe. Applicants belonging to the underrepresented area are welcomed with open arms if their educational background matches the eligibility requirements for the Irish Scholarship. Furthermore, students with excellent communication skills and a passion for participating in extra-curricular activities are preferred.
The aim of the Irish Research Council Postgraduate Scholarships Program is to support or intend to pursue a full-time MSc or Ph.D. degree in any discipline.
- Social Science
- A citizen who has resided for 3 consecutive years outside the EU, EU, Switzerland, or UK for the past 5 years can apply.
- Final year undergraduate program students can apply.
- Students of the master’s program who have completed one year can apply.
- Students who have completed one year of a two-year master’s research program can apply.
- Students who have completed one year of a research program and a 3 to 4-year doctoral program can apply.
- Students who receive an offer letter from eligible Irish higher education institutions may apply.
- Students who have an excellent record in all aspects (educational, personal, professional, and innovation) can apply.
- Students with excellent communication skills can apply.
- Students who have a passion to participate in extra-curricular activities can apply.
- Students who have a strong rationale to continue their studies in Ireland can apply.
How to apply:
1- Registration process: https://webportalapp.com/sp/signup/heagrantapplication
2- Create profile to get start: https://webportalapp.com/sp/home/heagrantapplication
3- fill your biography: https://webportalapp.com/sp/profile_input/heagrantapplication
4- complete your process by filling data and uploading documents: https://webportalapp.com/sp/workflow/heagrantapplication?path=36024107