Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024-2025 In Europe | Fully Funded
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe. All International Students from any part of the country are eligible to apply for Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2024. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree from 3 to 4 European countries are encouraged to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship. This is most prestigious scholarship for all students to study in Europe. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the Fall 2024 intake.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake Masters Degree from European best Universities. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. Almost 2500 awards will be given to students from around the world. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
Students from all over the world can apply to the European Joint Master’s Degree program. It is sponsored by the European Commission. Applications have started to pour in for the Master’s programs starting in fall 2024-2025.
Erasmus Scholarship is among the most generous scholarships in the world. The number of accepted students in this scholarship program for the 2023 intake was 2,450. The Joint master’s program is available for 1 and 2 years (60 – 120 ECTS). The recipients will be able to get funding from 12 to 24 months. All the educational and living expenses are covered under Erasmus.
The last date to apply for this Erasmus scholarship varies with every program. Applicants should check out their respective university’s official website to find out more about it.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 Details:
- Provided by: European Union
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Award countries: European Countries
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 2500
- Last Date: Different for each Program
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe for International Students will provide a grant to cover all the expense to study postgraduate degree program in Europe. The detail of the expenses is given below:
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100 to 1200 Euros / Month)
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance will be given.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Available Subject areas under Erasmus Mundus scholarships:
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program has a list of about 100 courses from which the aspiring candidates can choose a program of their choice. These programs are in the following subject areas:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
This is a joint scholarship/degree program. This means that for each Erasmus Mundus scholarships program, there are at least three partner universities. These universities will be located in different countries of Europe. The length of the master’s program is 2 years while the length of the Ph.D. program is 3 years.
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November). To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
Step by Step Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024:
Please start following the steps below to begin an online application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024:
- Applicants should go to Erasmus’s Mundus scholarship website and contact the program coordinators from there.
- The Erasmus link contains all the programs that are being offered.
- The official website of Erasmus contains the whole procedure to submit the application.
- The last dates of submission vary with every program. Applications can be submitted anytime between December to February.
- Students can select up to three programs in which they wish to study in order of preference.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program?
To apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe you need to check the official link is given below and check requirement for a Program in which you are interested and Apply directly to the EMJMD.