How to apply / Turkey government Scholarships 2022
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international student from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researcher to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, master, Ph.D., Short Term Program
- Financial Coverage: full funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2022
Why You Should chose Turkey Scholarship?
- These government-funded Turkey scholarships don’t only provide financial support but also place students at high-class universities.
- Furthermore, after graduation, all scholars become part of the alumni group and make positive changes in their community.
- There are more than 150,000 students who have availed of this scholarship and are employed in recognized firms
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate applying for a bachelor’s degree program should have at least 70% in high school.
- A candidate applying for a master’s and doctoral degree program should have at least 75% in bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- A candidate applying for a degree program in the field of Pharmacy, Medicine, and Dentistry should have at least 90% in high school.
- A candidate applying for an undergraduate program should be under 21 years.
- A candidate applying for the master’s program should be under 30 years.
- A candidate applying for a doctorate program should be under 35 years
- A candidate who will be graduating before September 2021 can apply.
- All Candidates Must Submit the Following Documents Online.
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent photo of the candidate
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only).
Best way to apply:
1- Open Turkey scholarship website and press on application/ Longin: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
2- Register: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
3- fill the Fields and press on Save: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/auth/register
4- Get notification about successfully Registration then go to home page: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/Auth/RegisterSuccess?Who=eB%2F%2Bfhl%2FF6DL4LNSb0Wa9tY87oofLnfWHLBwNq%2FAJBc%3D&Email=JpW45tEeXuON6NXi2R3%2Bsmcgrb6JFBbm
5- Get notification into your E-mail
6- Open the link from your Email and Longin:
7- You can visit the Scholarship search page to find the scholarship program that works best for you.https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
8- The application process takes about 30-60 minutes.
9- Search your Program and submit your Documents https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/ScholarshipSearch